When it comes to taking a trip to Europe, one of the most important things to remember is how different seemingly similar nations can be. For example, many presume that the cultures of, say, Scotland and England, are the same. Or Belgium and the Netherlands. Germany and Austria. Serbia and Croatia. If you were to say this to the residents of these nations, though, you might get a much less diplomatic response than “No”!
For that reason, it can be hard to know what parts of Europe you might wish to come and visit might be. If you are uncertain in any way, shape or form then we recommend that you take some time to check out the following parts of Europe. They offer a totally different offering from some of the more conventional locations, and will give you a much richer insight into the diversity of opinion, lifestyle and culture across the Old Continent.
Where should I come to see in Europe then?
- Frankfurt. If you wish to see a German city away from the norm, then the commercial capital of Frankfurt is a must-see. This amazing city is very international, and would make a fine place to start with a traditional coach tour of Europe. Be sure to check out major city landmarks, including the thriving and bustling finance districts.
- Ljubljana. Heading over to the Slovenian capital is an absolute must: a stunning city that makes it so easy to appreciate the richness and charm of the whole region. You will instantly feel at home in the capital, with stunning weather for most of the year and very impressive and entertaining evenings no matter what part of the city you visit.
- Split. Similarly, a move over to the Croatian city of Split can offer the party atmosphere that you might not get if you were to head on over to Zagreb. You will find that Split offers a more enterprising night out, making it a fine place to stop off as you allow your coach tour of the continent to pick up pace.
- Warsaw. A trip to the Polish city of Warsaw should never be ignored: a real hotspot in Eastern Europe that makes it so easy to appreciate the richness of the nation. A night out here can get pretty wild, so make sure that if your coach rocks up to Warsaw that you are ready for what will be a very high intensity experience throughout!
- Budapest. For those who wish to really embrace the spirit of Europe, then a trip to the stunning Hungarian city of Budapest is a must. Make sure you come here, as it will give you a much more satisfying appreciation for the rich power that once stood here. Alongside Vienna, this was once the seat of one of the most powerful nation-states in the world.
From seeing history in Budapest to having a wild time in Split, some of the above cities are very much worth drawing into by coach! Where will you try out first, then?